If everyone worked at least one year in retail and/or food service in their lifetime.
I second this wholeheartedly.
I know more than a few people who need a mandatory stint.
i completely agree with this. after working in the service industry you have a whole lot more compassion and understanding for the world.
- 73 days until the wedding!
- it’s really hard to be committed to something when you know you’ll never be successful
- i am on day 3 of south beach phase one and i have resisted eating cheese fries and bagels that were free and in front of me
- sitting across from someone you don’t like but having to be civil is the most difficult, but most mature thing to do
- i would rather punch the person
- 74 days until the honeymoon!
tonight i went to happy hour, got a decent workout in, and am in bed before 10pm. i call this day a success. a success indeed.
i have a case of the monday’s. i’m not sure if it has to do with the fact that i worked all weekend or what, but today has been a drag for no apparent reason.
however, i’m eating mediterranean food for dinner with my mentor, who will inevitably give me beautiful perspective. so, the day will end well.
that’s what life’s all about right, perspective.